Our Latest Donors:
Search by month
- Commission for Outdoor Performances - - BRIEF | OUTDOOR PERFORMANCE COMMISSIONS... - View entry
- Edinburgh Fringe Success - - This year the Lyric’s Secret Theatre... - View entry
- Theatre in the Square returns - - The Lyric will once again present captivating... - View entry
- Easter Weekend Closure - - The Lyric will be closed from Friday 18 April -... - View entry
- Spend some time in The Clink - - Our latest fundraising event offers a very... - View entry
- Winter shows announced - - There's cause to celebrate today as tickets... - View entry
- Secret Theatre receives Arts Council Exceptional Award - - We're thrilled to announce that Secret... - View entry
- Our Cafe is now open - - Come in and enjoy our simple and delicious menu... - View entry
- Christmas Opening Times - - The Lyric will be closed on Christmas Eve and... - View entry
- What everyone's talking about - - Since Secret Theatre opened one month ago it has... - View entry
- Sneak a peek - - Although we are sworn to secrecy on the show... - View entry
- Last chance - - Show 3 of Secret Theatre premieres on Oct... - View entry
- Family Fun Day - - To celebrate our involvement in the Family Arts... - View entry
- The Reuben Foundation Wing - - If you're wondering how the build of our new... - View entry
- Gala 2013 - - Last week we held an incredible event at the... - View entry
- New Year Donations - - Happy New Year from everyone at the Lyric. We... - View entry
- Give a Gift for Christmas - - With Cinderella just around the corner... - View entry
- Young People take Centre Stage - - The Lyric is unique in its dual commitment to... - View entry
- Help us Build our Future - - We are really excited to be launching our... - View entry
- Being Green - - Here at the Lyric, we are all about being green... - View entry
- Donation Thanks - - We are delighted to have raised almost... - View entry
Autumn/Winter Season announcedPosted by Lyric, 14 April 2015
- World premiere of a new adaptation of Sarah Waters’ Tipping the Velvet by Laura Wade, directed by Lyndsey Turner
- Cinderella, a new pantomime written by Tom Wells
- Raymond Briggs’ Father Christmas returns to the Lyric over the festive season
The Lyric Hammersmith today announces its programme from September 2015. Laura Wade and Lyndsey Turner reunite after the success of Posh, to bring a new adaptation of Sarah Waters’ Tipping the Velvet to the Lyric’s main stage in September.
The Lyric officially re-opens following a multi-million pound capital development and creation of the new Reuben Foundation Wing on 28 April with a new stage production of Alan Parker’s Bugsy Malone, directed by Sean Holmes. Bugsy Malone runs until 1 August 2015, while The Adventure, an interactive site specific performance created by Bad Physics, will run from 23 May – 6 June and throughout June, Theatre in the Square returns with four new productions including two Lyric co-commissions from Puppets with Guts and The Human Zoo.
SATURDAY 25 APRIL YOUNG PEOPLE'S DAYPosted by Lyric, 8 April 2015
Calling all 14 – 25 years olds in West London...we’re giving you the house!
To celebrate the re-opening of the Lyric, we have 500 tickets to giveaway to 14 – 25 year olds in West London.
Tickets include The Interventionists tour of the new Reuben Foundation Wing and the matinee performance of Bugsy Malone.
You’ll need to get up early though and come down to the Lyric as tickets will only be available from the box office at 10am on the day.
And there’s more…you’ll be given the opportunity to get free membership to the Lyric Young Company enabling you to join our activities and classes, use our spaces and get cheap tickets for our shows.
West London boroughs include Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow, Richmond upon Thames, Uxbridge, Harrow, Ealing and Hounslow.