Our Latest Donors:
Search by month
- JOIN THE YOUNG ENSEMBLE IN LYRIC HAMMERSMITH’S PANTOMIME CINDERELLA - - PAID TRAINING OPPORTUNITY We are looking... - View entry
- We are running WestRun London 10km - - On 04 October 2015 a group of Lyric Staff will... - View entry
- 5 minutes with...The Human Zoo Company - - We caught up with Human Zoo Theatre Company a... - View entry
- 5 Minutes with...Monotone Man actor Nick Gilbert - - We caught up with Monotone Man actor Nick... - View entry
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR JESSICA HEPBURN TO LEAVE THE LYRIC HAMMERSMITH - - Today it is officially announced that Jessica... - View entry
- Bank Holiday Opening Times - - Please note that our opening hours this Bank... - View entry
- Theatre in the Square Announced - - Tuesday 09 June - Wednesday 24 June 2015... - View entry
- Bank Holiday Opening Hours - 25 May - - This Bank Holiday our Box Office opening hours... - View entry
- 5 minutes with...Toby Ealden - Artistic Director Zest Theatre - - We caught up with Toby Ealden from Zest Theatre... - View entry
- 5 minutes with...Boy from Boy Meet Girl - - We caught up with Martyn Bignell who plays Boy... - View entry
- Commission for Outdoor Performances - - BRIEF | OUTDOOR PERFORMANCE COMMISSIONS... - View entry
- Edinburgh Fringe Success - - This year the Lyric’s Secret Theatre... - View entry
- Theatre in the Square returns - - The Lyric will once again present captivating... - View entry
- Easter Weekend Closure - - The Lyric will be closed from Friday 18 April -... - View entry
- Spend some time in The Clink - - Our latest fundraising event offers a very... - View entry
- Winter shows announced - - There's cause to celebrate today as tickets... - View entry
- Secret Theatre receives Arts Council Exceptional Award - - We're thrilled to announce that Secret... - View entry
- Our Cafe is now open - - Come in and enjoy our simple and delicious menu... - View entry
- Christmas Opening Times - - The Lyric will be closed on Christmas Eve and... - View entry
- What everyone's talking about - - Since Secret Theatre opened one month ago it has... - View entry
- Sneak a peek - - Although we are sworn to secrecy on the show... - View entry
- Last chance - - Show 3 of Secret Theatre premieres on Oct... - View entry
- Family Fun Day - - To celebrate our involvement in the Family Arts... - View entry
- The Reuben Foundation Wing - - If you're wondering how the build of our new... - View entry
- Gala 2013 - - Last week we held an incredible event at the... - View entry
- New Year Donations - - Happy New Year from everyone at the Lyric. We... - View entry
- Give a Gift for Christmas - - With Cinderella just around the corner... - View entry
- Young People take Centre Stage - - The Lyric is unique in its dual commitment to... - View entry
- Help us Build our Future - - We are really excited to be launching our... - View entry
- Being Green - - Here at the Lyric, we are all about being green... - View entry
- Donation Thanks - - We are delighted to have raised almost... - View entry
JOIN THE YOUNG ENSEMBLE IN LYRIC HAMMERSMITH’S PANTOMIME CINDERELLAPosted by Lyric Hammersmith, 27 July 2015
PAID TRAINING OPPORTUNITY
We are looking for six exciting performers aged 18 - 25 who are keen to train and form the Young Ensemble in this year’s pantomime Cinderella.
Traditional panto is back for another sensational year with plenty of festive fun in true Lyric style. Grab your glittery Converse and put the pumpkin into top gear as Cinderella heads to the biggest party of the season to meet a very charming Prince.
Fresh for 2015, the show will be full of colourful characters, live music, lots of laughs and, of course, two very ugly sisters.
The young ensemble make up an integral part of the Pantomime you will feature in many scenes and musical numbers singing, dancing and acting.
No previous experience necessary but you must have a passion for musical theatre and pantomime
This is a training opportunity and not a professional engagement
As part of this opportunity you will;
- be paid the London Minimum Wage per hour
- develop singing, dancing and acting skills while working with an established creative team and a company of professional actors
- perform in 58 shows to a projected audience figure of 30,000
- receive pastoral support, careers advice and guidance from the Next Generation Producer
- be able to attend an Audition Masterclass with the Lyric’s Artistic Director, Sean Holmes.
- get the chance to have individual workshops on budgeting, contracts and writing letters to casting directors and agents.
- have a meeting with an Equity representative about how to join Equity.
Full dates for this engagement: Monday 19 October 2015 –Sunday 03 January 2016
You must be able to attend all the dates and there can be no days which you are unable to do.
Want to Audition?
Auditions will take place on the 22nd August
As this is a training opportunity we are unable to see anyone who has undertaken a three year training programme in performance.
Those invited to audition are also strong advised to attend a Musical Theatre Masterclass on the 15th August.