Our Latest Donors:
Search by month
- Edinburgh Fringe Success - - This year the Lyric’s Secret Theatre... - View entry
- Theatre in the Square returns - - The Lyric will once again present captivating... - View entry
- Easter Weekend Closure - - The Lyric will be closed from Friday 18 April -... - View entry
- Spend some time in The Clink - - Our latest fundraising event offers a very... - View entry
- Winter shows announced - - There's cause to celebrate today as tickets... - View entry
- Secret Theatre receives Arts Council Exceptional Award - - We're thrilled to announce that Secret... - View entry
- Our Cafe is now open - - Come in and enjoy our simple and delicious menu... - View entry
- Christmas Opening Times - - The Lyric will be closed on Christmas Eve and... - View entry
- What everyone's talking about - - Since Secret Theatre opened one month ago it has... - View entry
- Sneak a peek - - Although we are sworn to secrecy on the show... - View entry
- Last chance - - Show 3 of Secret Theatre premieres on Oct... - View entry
- Family Fun Day - - To celebrate our involvement in the Family Arts... - View entry
- The Reuben Foundation Wing - - If you're wondering how the build of our new... - View entry
- Gala 2013 - - Last week we held an incredible event at the... - View entry
- New Year Donations - - Happy New Year from everyone at the Lyric. We... - View entry
- Give a Gift for Christmas - - With Cinderella just around the corner... - View entry
- Young People take Centre Stage - - The Lyric is unique in its dual commitment to... - View entry
- Help us Build our Future - - We are really excited to be launching our... - View entry
- Being Green - - Here at the Lyric, we are all about being green... - View entry
- Donation Thanks - - We are delighted to have raised almost... - View entry
At Her Majesty's PleasurePosted by Lyric, 29 September 2014
Are you interested in a 3-course meal with a difference?
Join us at The Clink Restaurant, HM Prison Brixton for a truly unique dining experience where the food is created and served by the prisoners.
The aim of The Clink Charity is to reduce re-offending rates of ex-offenders by training and placing graduates upon their release into the hospitality industry.
Money raised from ticket sales will go to the Lyric’s specialist programmes which support challenged young people to find positive ways forward with their lives.
For more information and to book tickets click here.
All Change: an International Fun PalacePosted by Lyric, 29 September 2014
This weekend we are thrilled to be partnering with Firehouse to present All Change: an International Fun Palace at the Lyric.
All Change is a festival celebrating boundary-busting live performance and will be presented completely free of charge as part of the UK-wide festival of Fun Palaces, celebrating the centenary of Joan Littlewood’s birth and her idea of creating public spaces where everyone can play, think, and learn.
From 10am -10pm on the 03, 04 and 05 October, we will host a celebratory mixture of performance, funfair and village fête. There will be family activities during the day and fun for grownups in the evening.
Events include a bouncy castle; a conversation with Hofesh Schecter; new work by Hannah Nicklin and Chris Thorpe; the London debuts of the multi-award winning Barrel Organ and DJ MiM with visual artist Patrick Simkins; and much more.
For more information and a full schedule of events click here.